Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Changing US Government (sort of)

If you have visited my web pages you may have stumbled upon my pages on my (now stalled) global warming research. I still find that subject fascinating but have not devoted any time to that line of questioning since the death of my brother.
Lately I have had a radical idea (not really) of how to restructure the United States government, specifically the House of Representatives, in a way that some may find unique. I believe that this change could solve many of the issues Americans have with their federal government. I am planning to assemble a well thought out argument for this change on my web site along with an executive summary posted to this blog. Stay tuned, for a look into my thoughts on this and many more subjects.

No comments: